Dragon Turtle has the head of dragon and the body of turtle. The turtle symbolizes longevity. The dragon symbolizes career success and courage. It is sitting on a bed of coins which represent good luck and wealth. Dragon turtle is beneficial to improve the relationship fortune and gain benefactors in work. It is believed as a symbol of longevity, harmony and money. One little baby turtle on the back also represents good beginning.
How to place it?
You can display it almost everywhere you like (except bath room).Displaying it near to where you sit can enhance your relationship luck. If you have arguing troubles, you can display it behind you. In this way, it can give you a good support.
In ancient times, the Dragon Tortoise was used by the emperor in his palace to provide longevity and ever high influence. It was also used in the homes of commoners to bring the family harmony and health. These days, the Dragon Tortoise is placed in the home of many Feng Shui enthusiasts in the hope to create good luck and good fortune. It also said to activate the abilities of luck with academics, family and well-being.
The Dragon Tortoise never reacts well on a confrontational basis, so never place it facing towards you in a permanent position.
In Feng Shui, this good luck symbol is used in many ways to bring around a better life:
1. Displaying this Chinese charm in the Northeast corner (Feng Shui Bagua), or on a study or work desk, is believed to assist those who are completing a foundation higher education, or who wish to improve their grades. In addition to this, the Dragon Tortoise is said to enhance the luck of the student in receiving monetary aid and merit scholarships.
2. To create the means for a blissful, untroubled life, displaying this feng shui symbol in your home, facing your main entrance is believed to help. Doing so will prevent danger from coming into your home, causing accidents and harm to family members, as well as make all your business endeavors fruitful.
3. To attain the support of influential figures in the workplace, such as your supervisors and bosses, placing the Dragon Tortoise behind your work desk or area is believed to help. In addition, this good luck symbol is believed to prevent all forms of backstabbing and betrayal, allowing for the opportunity of promotion.
4. To foster longevity luck and well-being for your entire family, displaying the Dragon Tortoise in the East sector of your home is said to help; according to Feng Shui Bagua 8 Life Aspiration formula, this sector influences family ties and bonds as well as health.
5. When placed in your personal Sheng Chi (Feng Shui Kua) corner of the living room, dining room or office, the Dragon Tortoise is reputed to create career luck and set the foundations for a successful, bright business life. It will create harmonious relationships with both your colleagues and superiors, as well as foster the possibilities for promotions.
6. If there are members in your family plagued with illnesses, displaying this Feng Shui cure in their “Tien Yi” (Feng Shui Kua) direction is believed to help to speed up recovery. This creature will also improve the influence of the patriarch when displayed in the Northwest sector.
7. Place this Dragon Tortoise in the Southeast sector (Feng Shui Bagua) of your home or workplace is said to enhance your profits and prosperity luck.